V3.40 has been released! ( 17 Aug 2015 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Apply multiple actions at once
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- Color adjustments
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for both Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it. Please choose your platform:
BatchCrop has been tested with fresh OS installs. However, in case you experience problems starting the Windows version, please install this prerequisite package from Microsoft.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application installation in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the DMG and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Current version is V3.40. This release brings the following features:
- Saturation, brightness and contrast adjustments
- Shadows, highlights recovery
- White balance user interface
- Histogram viewer
- Support for multiple action groups
- Option to auto crop after untilt
- New resize options for fitting longer/shorter sides
- Manual dust cleaning enhancements
- Option added for aligning memorized crops with mouse position
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.