V2.41 has been released! ( 22 July 2014 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal NEW FEATURE!
- Automatic tilt correction NEW FEATURE!
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking NEW FEATURE!
- White balancing, and color negation NEW FEATURE!
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it. Please choose your platform:
BatchCrop has been tested with fresh OS installs. However, in case you experience problems starting the Windows version, please install this prerequisite package from Microsoft.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application installation in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the DMG and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Current version is V2.41. This release brings extra features and includes fixes for reported problems.
- Automatic tilt correction
- Color picker
- White balancing
- Relative grow/shrink capability
- Numerous bug fixes
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.