V3.00 beta is here. ( 8 Oct 2014 )
V2.51 has been released! ( 18 Sep 2014 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Automatic intelligent cropping NEW IMPROVED ALGORITHM!
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- White balancing, and color negation
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it. Please choose your platform:
BatchCrop has been tested with fresh OS installs. However, in case you experience problems starting the Windows version, please install this prerequisite package from Microsoft.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application installation in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the DMG and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
We have decided to publicize our beta builds due to popular demand. Current beta version is V3.00b1. This will give you a peek of the new features in our next major release.
Current version is V2.51. This release brings extra features and includes fixes for reported problems.
- Improved auto crop algorithms
- Improved crop rectangle visibility
- Aspect mode for fixed crops
- Memorized crops
- Color picker format options
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.