V3.10 has been released! ( 08 Jan 2015 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Apply multiple actions at onceNEW FEATURE!
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- White balancing, and color negation
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it. Please choose your platform:
BatchCrop has been tested with fresh OS installs. However, in case you experience problems starting the Windows version, please install this prerequisite package from Microsoft.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application installation in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the DMG and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Current version is V3.10. This release brings the following features.
- Shortcuts editor
- Slide mode option for slide scanners
- Option to hide scrollbars
- Option to enable file iteration by mouse buttons
- Bug Fixes (Auto buttons shortcut key clash, font fix for Mac OS X Yosemite...)
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.