V3.00 has been released! ( 20 Nov 2014 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Apply multiple actions at onceNEW FEATURE!
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- White balancing, and color negation
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it. Please choose your platform:
BatchCrop has been tested with fresh OS installs. However, in case you experience problems starting the Windows version, please install this prerequisite package from Microsoft.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application installation in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the DMG and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Current version is V3.00. This is a major release bringing extra features.
- Action groups
- Crop adjust panel
- Document crop feature
- Workspace file format option
- Auto detect parameters
- Button to read files automatically from specified folders
- Import/export session files
- Export folder tree replication
- Unregister button
- New display options
- Option reset feature
- Statistics on crop and image sizes
- New untilt algorithm
- Support for Apple file and folder events
- Right click file iteration from image viewer panel
- Bug fixes (ARGB32 handling, tab orders, wildcard handling...)
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.